Affirmations are positive statements that can tend to have an impact on yourself and the people around you. If you repeat them to yourself regularly, your mind will begin to believe them. It’s basically manifesting your own positivity. Our minds are our most powerful tool, at least I believe so anyway. I also believe, the energy you put out is the energy you’ll get in return.
I put together a list of 20 affirmations that can be a helpful tool in adding positive outlooks into your day to day life if you allow it to. Let me know in the comments below if you use them now, or if they’re new to you and you think they’re helping.
- I am worthy.
- I believe in myself and all my abilities.
- Today I choose to be happy.
- I accept and deserve all the good that comes my way.
- Today I choose to let go of anything that doesn’t add to my happiness or growth.
- I am unaffected by the judgement and negativity of others around me.
- I am enough.
- I deserve time for self-care.
- My past does not define my future.
- I love my body, it does great and powerful things.
- I am beautiful, inside and out despite my flaws.
- I am limitless and anything is possible.
- My feelings and thoughts matter.
- I believe in me.
- I am doing my best, and that is enough.
- I’m real, rather than perfect.
- I am courageous and speak my truth.
- I am prepared for new challenges.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- I love myself unconditionally.
If you’ve enjoyed this list of positive affirmations make sure to Pin it to save it, and share it!