We’ve all been stuck home practicing social distancing far too long, and at this point I think we’ve all gone a little bat shit crazy! So if you’re still stuck home, or just prefer to be in here’s a list of at home date night ideas you can do with your person. I Hope these ideas help bring some light and laughter into your homes!
Let me know in the comments below which was your favorite to try.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used and you can find my disclaimer here.
- Try Out a New Recipe – Make a list, hit the closest grocery store or order HelloFresh and get your buts in the kitchen together!
- Create a Challenge for one another – Whether it be cute or a real goal crusher, put your mind to it!
- Drinking Games – Let’s be real, everything is a lot funnier when you’ve had a few drinks. I recommend the game Buzzed if you want to laugh your ass off!
- Give each other Massages – Put the lights on low, get some lotion or oil whichever you have at home and make sure you know if your person likes it gentle or more intense. Always make sure they feel good and relaxed! ASK them throughout if it feels okay!
- Plan a Vacation – We’re stuck home right now, but it won’t be like this forever. Grab a pen, paper, maybe some magazines for picture inspiration and make a plan on where you want to vacation when things open back up! Even take the step to look up Air B&B’s to have them in mind for when the time comes.
- Start a garden – Get your hands in some dirt and plant some flowers, fruits or veggies. And if you don’t have a backyard get yourself some windowsill boxes and watch them baby’s bloom! Plus, did you know gardening is really good for your Mental Health?
- DIY projects – Always wanted to paint stripes on that bedroom wall? What better time then now! Put something together, get creative, use some tools, whether big or small it’ll keep you occupied and you’ll be proud as shit when it’s done!
- Pizza Night – Make a bunch of different Pizzas and see which you think came out the best! Or if you hate cooking, just order a shit ton from your local pizzeria with the same concept!
- Netflix & Chill – Self Explanatory, just don’t hog the remote!
- Create a Bucket List – Make one together of all the things you wish to do, big and small! If you’re feeling stuck getting it out this book really helped me!
- Strip Games – Get fun and wild with it, I can tell you it wont matter if it’s poker, scrabble, or even battleship you’re playing!
- Bake Together – Whip up some good desserts. Everyone has a sweet tooth for something! Or if you like the green kind of baking, indulge in that together too!
- Get Outside – The warmer weather is here, go for a walk or hike together or even just sit outside and enjoy the sun and fresh air with each other’s company.
- Guess That Food – One person has to be blind folded and has to guess what the other is feeding them. This requires a lot of trust, a shit ton of laughing and probably a good amount of swears!
- Scavenger Hunt – Make it so items on the list are inside or around the outside of your house! Make it good, make it fun! This requires a good reward for the winner ( or a risque one ) – don’t be a weeny and cheap out!
Always try to keep things wild and fresh when you’re home, whether it’s during this pandemic or just another rainy weekend. Your partner will appreciate it and so will you! Hope these ideas help!